Saturday, December 7, 2013

A very happy Christmas indeed

Today was a great day. Brad and I picked out our tree (what a stud - he cut it down himself!) and did some holiday errands around town picking up goods to donate to a food drive and cookies to bake for the homeless men being housed in our church this month (FYI - $20 worth of chocolate chips is a LOT of chocolate chips!)

Tomorrow the weather is supposed I be pretty gross, so we'll hang inside and decorate the tree and bake cookies. I can't wait!

I always love Christmas - it's just such a happy time of year - but this one will be extra special. I just feel so blessed to be carrying this child. Nothing could possibly make this season any better!

And I will close with a picture of my handsome fella cutting down our perfect tree!



No comments:

Post a Comment