Tuesday, December 10, 2013

6 Week Check In

So I'm still pregnant... but that's about it. Nothing too exciting. Still no real morning sickness, though I do feel nauseous off and on throughout the day. I am exhausted all the time and yet have been having a terrible time falling asleep, which is pretty unfortunate.

I will admit that I'm terrified of something happening and losing this baby. I know I'm doing everything I possibly could and anything else is out of my control, but every little cramp or twinge terrifies the sh*t out of me. I think once I see our baby on an ultrasound or hear his/her heartbeat, that fear will go away (somewhat). We'll see though.

And here's a 6 week "bump" picture (which is really just a "look how bloated I am" picture)
Let's just pretend that I look cute...


Anxiously counting down the days until our first doctors appointment on the 20th! 10 days! Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment