Sunday, January 12, 2014

Monday again

The last week was good. Nothing all that new going on here. My next appointment is a week from tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to hearing our baby bean's heartbeat then!

Class starts tomorrow, which isn't all that exciting. I've got class M/W from 2-3:15 and T/Th from 5/6:15. The good news is that once I'm done with these two, I've only got two classes to go! Graduation 2015 here I come!

I'm ten weeks along and the baby is the size of a prune. Next week is a lime!! He/she is growing so fast!! Here's my most recent bump picture. I feel like there's something starting to pop through, but I could just be wishing :) I haven't gained any weight yet, which is good. I don't really need to at this point. Either way, pants suck these days and I'm wearing leggings (or just unbuttoning my jeans) any chance I get. Fingers crossed for a good update next week!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment