Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happy Update!

We heard the heartbeat and it was beautiful.



The doctor said it was between 170-180 bpm - fast, but perfect.
He answered a few other questions we had, and then it was back out the door. Next appointment is February 17th.

We do need to decide if we want to get the NT scan that screens for increased odds of chromosomal defects. The scan just tells you if you're at increased risk - with our young ages, right now our odds are ~1:1200. It's so nervewrecking - such a big decision. We're talking things over and then we'll make a decision.

Besides that, things are good! My morning sickness is calming itself down a lot, which has been nice. We're just really happy and excited for everything to come!

My roommate from college and her boyfriend are coming to visit this weekend, along with my sister. I'm so excited to see them! It should be a fun weekend of wine tasting (well, DDing for me), great food, and happy times!

Also we're almost done with our new backsplash in the kitchen - Brad is such a handy guy. He's done a great job! I'll post a picture once it's all finished.

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment