Friday, May 23, 2014

Today is a good day.

Today has been one of those days where things just go RIGHT.

My workload today has been light, so no stress there. I found out that I passed my 3-hour glucose test (YAY!), so everything is great there. And my very best friend was visiting from Chicago and drove up to have lunch with me and Brad today. We ate some delicious dumplings and caught up in the sunshine walk to the downtown mall, and things are just really really good.

Plus we leave for the beach tonight!

Besides that, not much going on. I'm very much looking forward to relaxing this weekend in the sun and the sand, and look forward to a good recharge down in Corolla.

Yesterday I wore the maternity skirt I made. You can't see any of the wrinkled seams along the back (or the safety pins making it temporarily smaller, to make some room for my growing belly), but overall I think it turned out really well!!




And of course, my "weekly" bump pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment