Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Whoops

So I'm 21, almost 22 weeks along now! I can feel the baby move pretty regularly these days, and it's absolutely amazing. Brad has been able to feel him/her kick a few times now and loves it. I'm glad he's finally able to feel it too - I felt so bad every time the baby would kick and I would be like 'did you feel it?!' and he would look all dejected and say no.

We are getting SO anxious to figure out if it's a boy or a girl. My appointment is scheduled for Monday and I just can't wait! I'm actually sitting in an airport now on my way to Salt Lake City for a conference, so that should help the time between now and Monday fly by.

We toured our first daycare last week. It's all so surreal! This place (First Steps) seemed great, but it was really expensive and they don't offer part-time care -- two big hiccups to our current plan. We'll see how it all works out though! We're touring a bunch more on Monday after the ultrasound.

Here's my belly pic from last week. I'll take another one soon. I'm slowly feeling more-pregnant-less-chubby, so that's definitely nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment