Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Halfway there

Hmmmm... This should have posted a while ago but didn't. Whoops.


I'm 20 weeks along as of Wed/Thurs/yesterday (depending on which due date you go by...)
Baby is the size of a banana! Huge, right?! 6.5 inches long. No wonder my belly is starting to pop out a little more.

I think I can feel him/her moving around from time to time. It's hard to be sure though - my stomach is pretty active and noisy, so it might just be that and wishful thinking. I can't wait until I know without a doubt :)

So far I've gained about 5 pounds. I'm okay with that, so we'll see how it continues. Cravings include random meals here and there (and Brad is wonderful about obliging), but mostly center around Mexican food. Thursday after class I was having such a strong desire for chips and salsa, I actually stopped at the store on my way home (and then polished off half a bag). Classy.

I got some new maternity clothes from thredup - an online gently used clothing boutique. Brad thinks it's weird, but you only wear them for such a short amount of time - I think it makes sense to buy brand name clothes for $8-$10 that have only been worn a few times! Plus it's free shipping and returns, so no real risk! I've got a few returns to make this weekend, but really liked most of it!

It's supposed to be a gorgeous 70 degrees today, so we're heading out to a vineyard for some wine tasting (actually the vineyard we got married at, so I'm happy to just hang out there!) then to watch the UVA lacrosse game! Tomorrow has church, waffles, and homework on the menu, with the UVA basketball second round game at night.

It's shaping up to be a wonderful weekend! Go Hoos!


20 week bump pic:

No comments:

Post a Comment